Monday, March 15, 2021

Sunday Night Doo Wop Party Radio Show

First posted 3/15/2021.

Memory Lane Oldies:

Sunday Night Doo Wop Party

In early March of 2021, I got a message from Stuart Weiss, a DJ with MemoryLaneOldies.com. He used my Top 100 Doo Wop Songs of All Time list to do a countdown on his show, the Sunday Night Doo Wop Party. He’d already counted down the first half, #100 to #51, and wondered if I’d be interested in doing an interview during the second half countdown (#50 to #1). I’m always eager to talk at length about music with people so happily agreed. The actual interview starts at the 59:40 mark of the second link.

A big thanks to DJ Stu for using my list and a big thanks to his listeners for letting me ramble about music for half an hour. Make sure you check out his show as well as the other DJs at MemoryLaneOldies.com.


Resources and Related Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment