Sunday, October 19, 2003

In Concert: Lyle Lovett

image from musicalbox.bloginky.com

Venue: Midland Theater; Kansas City, MO


The Set List:

1. Instrumental
2. Election Day *
3. The Truck Song *
4. Cute As a Bug *
5. My Baby Don't Tolerate *
6. In My Own Mind *
7. Big Dog *
8. Working Too Hard *
9. Nothing But a Good Ride *
10. You Were Always There *
11. Pontiac
12. Her First Mistake

13. If I Had a Boat
14. Give Back My Heart
15. Walk Through the Bottomlands
16. I've Been to Memphis
17. That's Right, You're Not from Texas
18. Good Intentions
19. San Antonio Girl *
20. Wallisville Road *
21. I'm Going to Wait *
22. I'm Going to the Place *
23. Church (encore)

* From the album My Baby Don't Tolerate (2003). "On Saturday Night" was the only song from the album that wasn't played.

No comments:

Post a Comment