Wednesday, October 4, 2017

In Concert: Willie Nelson

image from livenation.com

Venue: Starlight Theater in Kansas City, MO

This was a make-up for the show originally scheduled in June. That show saw the first two acts – Robert Earl Keen and Dwight Yoakum – perform before a torrential downfall put the show on ice. Three months later, Nelson returned. The setlist was barely over an hour, although he crammed plenty of songs in that time, including many favorites.

Setlist *

* Note: Usually I’m pretty diligent about getting the setlist down, but I wasn’t this time. I think I got all the songs down, but I won’t stand by the accuracy of the order of them.

1. Whiskey River
2. Still Is Still Moving to Me
3. Beer for My Horses
4. On the Road Again
5. Mammas Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys
6. Always on My Mind
7. Funny How Time Slips Away
8. Crazy
9. Night Life
10. Good Hearted Woman
11. It’s All Going to Pot
12. Me and Paul
13. If You’ve Got the Money, I’ve Got the Time
14. Georgia on My Mind
15. Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground
16. Move It on Over
17. Hey Good Lookin’
18. Still Not Dead
19. Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I Die
20. I’ll Fly Away

No comments:

Post a Comment